Virtual Discovery Day: How Carrier is Digitally Transforming Their Enterprise from the Edge to the Cloud
05/18/2021 10:00AM – 05/18/2021 12:00AM CST
New technologies are transforming the industry by increasing performance and efficiency while reducing unplanned maintenance and downtime. Companies that can keep up with the change stand to benefit from increased revenue, market share, and profits. To do so, they have to take full advantage of modern technologies. For successful digital transformation, companies must bridge the OT-IT gap and feed cloud infrastructures with data from the edge that is secure, easily consumable, and cost-effective.
This virtual event will describe how Carrier is addressing its digital transformation challenges by utilizing DataOps to bring consumable data via MQTT from the edge to the cloud with Ignition and AWS SiteWise integration.
- Travis Cox, Co-Director of Sales Engineering, Inductive Automation
- Arlen Nipper, CTO, Cirrus Link Solutions
- Will McCue, Account Executive, OnLogic
- Cole Wangsness, Sales Engineer, OnLogic
- Pugal Janakiraman, WW IIoT GTM Specialists (BD), Amazon Web Services
- Dan Levine, Sr. Director of IoT, Cloud, and Software Engineering, Carrier Corporation
Discover and Learn More About:
- What DataOps is and how to do it using Ignition
- Real-world implementation challenges and successes with Carrier
- How those challenges were solved using innovative technologies including OnLogic and Ignition Edge, Sparkplug, building models, AWS SiteWise, Docker “containers” and BACnet
- How to make the solution scalable for large enterprises
To sign up for this event, register here.